Get a Free DIY Quote
To get a custom quote for Storm Stoppers for your home please complete the form with your window and door measurements. The cost for Storm Stoppers is determined by the yield of your window sizes on our oversized 65 x 108” (49 square feet) and 76 x 85” (45 square feet) Storm Stoppers kits. If you need some help, please watch the ‘How to Measure‘ video.
- Watch the How to Install Video
- Watch How to Measure Video (right) and measure all your windows
- Fill out the DIY Quote Form (below) with your name, address and the other contact info requested. Fill in the name of each window or door opening, the width, the length and the quantity of all the window or door openings you wish to protect.
- After you have completed the form below, please click the “submit” button and your window and door measurements will be emailed to us. A copy of them will also be emailed to you.
- We will email you your itemized Storm Stoppers DIY Quote and cutting diagram within 48 hours. A Storm Stoppers sample will also be mailed to you.
Click here to see a: Sample Customer Cutting Diagram
Storm Stoppers are delivered UNCUT. You or your handyman would cut the window and door panels at your home, based on our supplied cutting diagram.
Your order will come with all regular fasteners, 1 x 1.5″, unless you specify which windows need narrow fasteners, .5 x 1.5″ and on what sides. Please use the fastener comments in the form below to specify which fasteners you will need.
If you cannot submit this form for any reason, please print out this form: Storm Stoppers Quote Form and fax it to us at 407-423-1107.
You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers. Of course, if the following commonly asked questions do not answer your specific question, please give us a call.
GET A FREE SAMPLE.
More of the hands-on type? We get that and we’ve got you covered. Sometimes seeing is believing. Whether you’re a skeptic or just want to get your hands on that corrugated plastic, we are happy to oblige.